The train station in operation until today was put into service in 1890. A brick building in a neo-Gothic style, with richly structured elevation. The Polish State Railways initiated renovation works in 2010. The elevation and interiors of the train station were subject to reconstruction which took 2 years. All historical elements, e.g. bullet pockmarks from World War II, were preserved, and all the details fine-tuned – old emblems, polychrome, wooden ceilings and columns.